- About Us
- In the News
- Related Links
- Contact Us
Dermal Fillers for Facial Enhancement: Advanced Techniques
- Comprehensive 8.5 hour hands-on course addressing principles and techniques for facial enhancement with dermal fillers
- Overview of anatomy and physiology as it applies to the skin
- Extensive review of types of dermal fillers available and their indications for use, potential complications, treatment and anesthetics for pain control methods.
- Interactive teaching of the consultation, treatment process and client education
- Hands-on learning of how to smooth lines, fill creases and contour and enhance facial features; advanced course covers additional injection sites.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (i.e, physical, dietary, etc). Please contact Rita Wilson prior to the live event at (800) 714-4811.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact Global at 303-395-1782 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of Global Education Group (Global) and Aesthetic Advancements, Inc. Global is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
Global Education Group designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Continuing Education
Global Education Group is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.
This educational activity for 8.5 contact hours is provided by Global Education Group.
Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Dentistry Accreditation Statement
Global Education Group is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2012 to 5/31/2015. Provider ID# 3295569. This activity has been approved for a maximum of 8.5 CE credits for dentistry professionals.