- About Us
- In the News
- Related Links
- Contact Us
Aesthetic Applications of BoNTA and Dermal Fillers: Combined USE (Fundamental or Advanced Techniques)
This comprehensive 8.5 hour hands-on aesthetic instructional course details the latest cosmetic applications and techniques utilized by respected and expert international injectors (onabotulinumtoxinA) as well as FDA approved dermal fillers. The Advanced Instructional Course is offered to:
- clinicians having a minimum of 6 months experience routinely injecting either of the FDA approved neurotoxin products for cosmetic use and FDA approved dermal fillers, who also have a desire to expand their skills and increase their Botulinum Toxin Type A(BoNTA) and dermal filler aesthetic practice.
The Fundamental Instructional Course is offered to:
- clinicians without previous injecting experience or having less than one year experience routinely injecting either of the FDA approved neurotoxin products for aesthetic use and FDA approved dermal fillers.
Course content consists of: Morning lecture focusing on principles and practices for achieving optimal results for facial shaping as well as wrinkle/crease reduction and facial rejuvenation.
- Step-by-step instruction for successful and safe treatment *See Fundamentals or Advanced BoNTA or Dermal Filler Course pages for detailed list of injection sites covered.
- In-depth education and interactive review of facial anatomy and physiology (musculature and skin) equip you to confidently determine the best treatment plan utilizing Botulinum Toxin Type A(BoNTA) and dermal fillers.
- In-depth discussion about how to most effectively combine Botulinum Toxin Type A(BoNTA) with dermal filler treatments.
Afternoon is dedicated to hands-on injecting experience learning either fundamental or advanced techniques using the Botulinum Toxin Type A(BoNTA), as well as FDA approved dermal fillers. Our highly qualified instructors provide one-on-one teaching that is tailored to your existing experience as an injector. AAI’s limited class size ensures each clinician receives optimal time to practice new techniques and build confidence in treating sites new to their experience. These combination aesthetic instructional courses can be combined in a variety of ways, (i.e.: BoNTA and dermal fillers Advanced; BoNTA and dermal fillers Fundamental)
- BoNTA and dermal fillers Advanced;
- BoNTA and dermal fillers Fundamental;