Instructional Aesthetic Courses
All aesthetic courses are limited in size in order to guarantee individualized attention during the hands on portion. All hands-on instructional aesthetic courses have a student-to-teacher ratio of no higher than 5:1 to maximize the learning experience.
All aesthetic courses provide one-on-one training by highly qualified instructors and are tailored to your skill level, experience and practice needs.
Courses are available at your clinical site or at one of our training centers across the country.
Each Participant Receives
- Comprehensive course manual
- Access to the AAI exclusive Facial Anatomy Lab 101
- Pocket folders and online access to templates for all necessary clinical forms
- Certificate of completion that designates the CE of CME hours earned
- Laminated “pearl” sheets/quick reference guides
- List of appropriate medical supplies for injecting
- Injecting supplies to use during the course (with the exception of product)
- Mirror to be used during patient consultation
- Ink pen